Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Locked Indesign Software

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear users and co-designers,

I have noticed the last couple of days that the Indesign icon on the adobe app menu has a lock on it. Eventhough In design is included in my anual payment plan, the system demands an extra payment for the indesign use, it also breaks all my files. Why is this and how can i solve it?

thank you

Stergi

Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 13.47.40.png    Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 13.52.53.png   Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 13.46.31.png

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a weird one. 

I would begin by signing out of the CC Desktop app, restarting your computer and signing back in. If that doesn't do it, download the CC Cleaner tool (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html) uninstall InDesign and then reinstall it.

Let us know if one of these works for you. 

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2023 Sep 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much Barb for your response.

The funny thing is that after I sent out my question to the Adobe Support Community within an hour the problem was solved. So I did nothing other than smile.

I will keep your advice for the future, eventhough I hope this doesn't repeat.

Thank you Again

Stergi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines