• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Master size

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2024 Jun 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was given a template for a book 8.75 x 11.25.  When I make a new master, the size shows up as 8.5.x.11. Do I need to adjust the master, or will the template do this.  TIA.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The document may have been set up as 8.5˝ × 11˝ then someone changed each page individualy using the page tool. I rarely use it, so I can’t confirm this will work. Try changing hte Document setup to  8.75˝ × 11.25˝. See if that affects any existing pages. If not, then you can go ahead and add pages. The other option is to change the size of the new parent page using the page tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I make a new master, the size shows up as 8.5.x.11.

Hi @MariFree , Maybe the template includes bleeds? A document with this setup could Export to an 8.75 x 11.25 page dimension:

Screen Shot 19.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines