More issues with indesign 2022

Contributor ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is a user forum but can I just say this release is the most buggy I think I have ever experience with CC. At least they continue to charge us full value though.

Today's issues with a colleague.

Opening a document with missing fonts. We think indesign is attempting activate them but something goes wrong and there fore the document does not open. Force quitting and relaunching the document then opens and the fonts are activated.

Dynamic Spelling

It just dson't work! We can write some nonsense and its not underlined as a spelling mistake making it useless.

Any thoughts on these two?

Windows 10, powerful computer, it aint the hardware.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing the version of the InDesign? Do you see this behavior while working on a specific file?

I'd request you to follow the suggestions on this community post & let us know if it helps to improve the performance of the app.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines