• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NOTES FONT SIZE

New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish there was a way to make fonts in indesign notes more bigger. it's sometimes hard to read them using widescreens when you're not so close to display, specially with eastern fonts like arabic and persian texts. does anyone know a way for that?

TOPICS
How to , Performance , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Placing, and reading notes from the Notes panel is not an easy way even with Latin text, instead, I recommend that you use the Story Editor feature for notes similar to the Track Changes feature especially when you have a large screen you will appreciate the Story Editor window even more.

From the menu: Edit > Edit in Story Editor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I completely agree with @Zaid Al Hilali's response. In addition to his suggestion, I'd recommend you to check out this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/using/editing-text.html) to know how you can edit text in InDesign.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines