• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page Layout Issue!

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to InDesign and I have no idea what I did or how to fix it. I am creating a new document that is 7"x9" and I go through and set up my margins and bleeds but when I creat the document I am getting this! When I go in and try to set up grids and all that it doees the entire white space instead of just the 7"x9" space. I don't know what I did because I have never had this issue on my other projects and I don't know how to fix itScreenshot (11).png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Please explain what you are seeing here that is wrong. The white area is 7" x 9" with half-inch margins and quarter-inch bleeds. Can you add a screen shot of what the grid is doing?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please explain what you are seeing here that is wrong. The white area is 7" x 9" with half-inch margins and quarter-inch bleeds. Can you add a screen shot of what the grid is doing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok I am an idiot lol. My mind was not comprehending what I was looking at and I did my margins all wrong. Yay for being brand new here. Thank you so much for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines