• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

paragraph return?

Explorer ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a problem. At the bottom of this screenshot there are three lines of text. I only want there to be two. For some reason it is creating three lines and will not add more text to the second line. I just want it to say

"A class series provided in cooperation with Washoe County

educating those who arepassionate about gardening." I'm not sure why it is doing a return to the third line if there is enough space for two lines of text.

indent.png

TOPICS
Print , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Are you sure there's no soft return in there? Turn on hidden characters to check.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure there's no soft return in there? Turn on hidden characters to check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That was it. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A fewthings I can think of offhand that could cause this: a soft line-break, an object below with a text wrap applied, or some kind of indent setting. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines