• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixels are visible despite the internal frame

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem. Im working on a layou where i want some images just having a 9px wide white inner frame. the problem is that i still can see some pixels outside the frame on the pdf and even in the program itself and printed out.

frame.JPG

TOPICS
Bug , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hard to tell from that illustration. Where is the green coming from — a vector background shape? another image in the background? 

And the pixels are not visible to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2024 Mar 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The green is a shape on another layer in the background. You can see the pixels betweenthe green and the white frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell us exactly how you are generating the white inner border?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ehm yes.. sry for my english. I just created a internal border/frame through the properties menu of the picture

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Atre01 , This has come up before, you have to use  center aligned stroke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that would work but then i have to align my layout completely new everytime i change the thickness of the frame 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2024 Mar 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Transform panel you can check Dimensions Include Stroke Weight:

Screen Shot.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant find this option. In the picture you can see my current settings. Maybe i should note that the pixels are not there the whole time. Sometimes they diappear and everything is fine, dependent of hwo much i zoomed in. Same in the pdf file. But when i print it out, they are there and that is the big problem, cause on the paper it looks like a thin black line on one edge of the frame

😞WhatsApp Image 2024-03-03 at 17.04.48.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant find this option.

Open your Transform panel—Window > Object & Layout > Transform—it’s in the Transform panel’s flyout menu.

I’ve never seen the artifact print from a high resolution RIP—might be a problem from a lower resoluion composite printer. Are you printing at the printer’s maximum resolution and sending all data?

Screen Shot 4.png

Screen Shot 6.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Open your Transform pindow > Object & Layout > Transform—it’s in the Transform panel’s flyout menu.

By @rob day

thanks but sadly it didnt fix it. it might be the printer, cause i only test printed it on a low quality printer. Im hopeful it will work on a professional printer, when i print it final

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines