• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Poor PDF export quality

Mar 21, 2011 Mar 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Everytime I import something like a 300dpi cmyk or rgb logo and try to export the page they are on as PDF's, the logo's always look blurry on screen no matter what setting I use, even press quality. I have had this problem for years but now clients are complaining about this but I don't know how to fix this issue.

Anybody help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Fair point, in isolation yes I agree why not use a vector file. But I have clients supplying logo's all the time and most cannot provide EPS vector's, most don't even know what I am talking about. They mostly provide 300dpi CMYK versions which I have no choice but to use and I can't afford the time to re-draw everyone's logo's.

Bob, here is a screenshot of a PDF I opened up in photoshop and saved as a JPG. Can you see the difference? I just can't understand why I can't export to PDF with the same quality?

sample-jpg.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will ask one more time.

Post the actual files. I can't tell anything from the screenshots.

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't post the files they are too large and the forum will only allow 2mb

Even if I delete all the photo's on the artwork and leave the bare items, the artwork is still twice as large as the allowed limit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maxx-wood wrote:

I can't post the files they are too large and the forum will only allow 2mb

Even if I delete all the photo's on the artwork and leave the bare items, the artwork is still twice as large as the allowed limit.

You can't attach anything to the forum at all -- attachments are disabled.

You can use an external server of your own, or a file share service like yousendit.com and post the link here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2015 Mar 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue.
Has anyone solved this yet? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines