• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print on 2nd side upside down

Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2009 Nov 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I print two  pages (front and back), the  back  pages prints upside down.  For example, if I have two pages of "t's" (dumb example I know), I would want them to print like this:

ttttttttttttt

ttttttttttttt

Instead the first page prints correctly tttttttttt,

but the second page prints upside down (the cross is on the bottom (can not flip the "tttttt's" here to show you)

How do I print so it is right side up?   Mirror makes the words print in reverse.

Thanks in advance

Bob

TOPICS
How to , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 04, 2009 Nov 04, 2009

OK, no problem I will try to help the best I can. When you click print, at the bottom of the window that will pop up along the bottom of this there will be buttons to press, if you click on the one which is called 'printer' then select 'layout' you should now be able to choose if you want to choose 2 sided printing, then you will need to choose 'short edge binding'.

hope this helps.

oh just out of interest what peice of software are you using?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

make sure in the  printer widow you are set to portrait long edge binding and two sided is selected...  on a mac that is not sure about windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this is an old post- but just want to say thank you all for the info! I just encountered the upside down page problem and knew almost nothing about layout parameters. After a quick read through here I was able to easily set up my own printer for what I was doing. More importantly, I now understand the terms and should be able to set up a different printer with a different computer. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines