• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish Online - NO DOCUMENT FOUND (EM)

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please help me? I am trying to 'publish online' a document but even though InDesign says 'successfully uplodaded' when I try to open the created link it gives the error: NO DOCUMENT FOUND.

It is also a problem that yesterday I could still publish online successfully my portfolio and sent it out to companies but when I recheck it today: it leads me to a very old portfolio not the one I created yesterday - which is also quite a problem.

I have already reinstalled InDesign, restarted pc, renamed the doc - nothing works. It is quite urgent. Can sy pls help me out?

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

• Can you confirm teh steps you take to 'Publish Online' to make sure we understand your process
  • Can you confirm the exact version of your software and operating system?
  • I would suggest that you export the file as a INDD file, then save that as a INDD. Then log out and back in Adobe Creative Cloud, 
  • then try again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps the link you are trying to use is obsolete, and the document may been deleted. You can visit your Publish Online dashboard and view all live documents.

Many times I have revised a document, and instead of replacing, I upload a new document. This scenario can cause multiples URLs.

Can you share the problem link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2024 Jun 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Anna38295788d6bt,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to other expert suggestions, there is a possibility you are running into this issue as, in InDesign 2024, since October 2023, we have discontinued built-in analytics for Publish Online. You now need to integrate your Google Measurement ID to track and report traffic on your documents.

For more details, you can refer to this helpx article. It provides comprehensive information on how to set up Google Analytics for your published documents.

If you need any further assistance with the setup, feel free to ask!

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2024 Jul 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem, nothing helps [Indesign 19.4, macOS 14.5]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2024 Jul 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing work here as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines