• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

publish online

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a publish online "brochure" that I've been having a hard time getting just right. I've run into numerous features that publish online doesn't support and the client would like to do. She's been okay with most but this one really stumps us. Early on in the process she saved the link to her iphone and it created an plain black icon with an M. Now it creates an icon with a tiny image of the first page. What did I change? She would like for it to be the black M icon. 

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can either allow the first page of the document to generate the thumb for social share, or create an image and upload.

m.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for the reply! I thought that would fix it but I did that already and it still saves as the page thumbnail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jennifer, where are you seeing the thumb? I created a test, and see the thumb in the publish online dashboard. I shared the doc and viewed in different devices, but can't see the thumb anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a hard time figuring out what she did too. I don't ever save links on my iphone. I sent her the link and she saved the link by choosing "add to homescreen" in safari. It makes an icon on her iphone so she can easily go back to it. I honestly don't think anyone but her would do it but the fact that it was the M icon before and now it's not is us both me! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines