• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Fonts active but not appearing within apps

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same exact issue. My issue started yesterday. I have gone through all of the troubleshooting steps, no luck. It's driving me crazy, this is severely affecting my ability to work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Cynthia255024868xt6 ,

We're sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please tell us the version of the Creative Cloud Desktop Application you're using? Which operating system you're using?  Please share the Adobe email ID which you're using via private message.

Please collect the logs from your device through the Adobe log collector tool & share the file with us by uploading it to a cloud storage service & sharing a link with us to download via private message.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are my screenshots to show how Orpheus Pro will not activate in InDesign 17.3. Also same issue in Illustrator. Orpheus Pro ss 1.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-04 at 7.55.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-04 at 7.54.46 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Cynthia255024868xt6,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. As I checked you have two Adobe IDs, so I would like to confirm when you sign in to the Creative Cloud Desktop app, are you signing in through your business profile or with your personal profile?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I used to have a personal account but switched to a company enterprise account when hired earlier this year.

Thanks

Cynthia 

(PII removed by moderator)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines