• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rounded Corners only applied to opposite corners

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made a live shape using the pathfinder tool and when I try to round corners only opposite corners are applied. There is only a single point on each corner. Works fine when drawing a rectangle.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John:

Live shapes are a feature in Illustrator and not InDesign. Did you mean to post on the Illustrator forum?

If you are working in InDesign, please share a before and after screen shot so that we can understand how to get you where to want to go.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

before-corners.PNGafter corners.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You aren't sharing much information with us so I have no idea how you got that shape. I'll just show you how I would do it.

Draw the rectangle. Round the corners. Add an anchor point at the top middle of the frame. Drag it up with the Direct Selection tool. Gently round it with the Convert Direction Point Tool. Repeat for the bottom of the frame.

example.gif 

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines