• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scripting tables

Participant ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a script with ChatGPT, knowing that I have pages containing tables with times, and I want to add a hyperlink for each of them using a script. However, the script cannot find them even though the times exist within these tables

TOPICS
How to , Performance , Scripting , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't help you without seeing a) a sample indd file or screenshot showing what you expect to hyperlink and b) the junk chatgpt spit out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This table exists in a master page, from which I created 31 pages, each corresponding to a day in the month. I want each hour to have a hyperlink that leads to a specific URL corresponding to the day of the month and the hour in the cell.

example for 

Hour : 5:00 AM 

Day : 2024/01/02

URL : shortcuts://run-shortcut/?name=PlannersiCal&input=text&text=20240102T05:00:00

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines