Copy link to clipboard
I have 3 qustions regarding table of contents (attached image):
1. How can I allign the text vertically as indicated on the image and ajust for single and double digit page number (tab space)?
2. How do I insert exact width of the space between the number and text but also considering question 1, where the text is vertically aligned?
3. How do I position the numbering and text in the middle, centered bellow "CONCTENTS" but the justification of the text syles is left so that the number are all vertically aligned?
1. With a Paragraph Style that defines the tab positions.
2. Make a Paragraph Style that is applied to the Table of Contents in the ToC dialog box so that it can generate it all at once.
3. All this is handled in a Paragraph Style. The very heart of InDesign and the automated things it can do is the Paragraph Style.
Table of Contents