• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Total ink coverage plug-in for InDesign

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! New upcoming EU legislations require that all packaging materials made of plastic only has an overall print coverage of a maximum of 60%. Does anyone know if there is a useful plugin for InDesign (or Acrobat) that can measure the overall color/print coverage of a packaging design? Also if it within that potential solution would be possible to exclude colors when measuring, e.g. to exclude transparent (greyed out areas) or white (paper/plastic)? Thanks.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anything over the margin would be useful to me.

I work with very strict guidelines, a pixel over the margin/text frame is not allowed.

I'm very interested in this approach.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi, can you tell me more about this upcoming legislations? Is it be only about plastic packaging materials?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines