• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transparency not working in Publish Online

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully I can find some help with this. I have a document I am planning to publish online. When I do a test, the transparencies do not show up correctly. Please see examples below of what is in InDesign vs what shows in Publish online. Transparency Blend Space is RGB. The circle graphic is the same throughout and it shows fine on some pages like the first screenshot but not fine on others like the send screenshot.

Screenshot 2022-03-24 154136.pngScreenshot 2022-03-24 153859.pngScreenshot 2022-03-24 153806.pngScreenshot 2022-03-24 153733.pngScreenshot 2022-03-24 153651.png

TOPICS
How to , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

I was able to fix this same issue by applying the transparency to the ai. file and then placing that .ai file in the InDesign doc. Once re-published it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This could be 2 different issues. First issue is a recent system wide problem with images. The problem reported more often is that images are dropped out and are displaying in Publish Online as a missing image icon, and perhaps this system issue also affects transpareny.

The second could be that the transparency is too complex for the system to render. A possible workaround would be to create one image of all the transparent elements, and replace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to fix this same issue by applying the transparency to the ai. file and then placing that .ai file in the InDesign doc. Once re-published it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the solution that worked for you. This might help our customers in fixing the similar issue. 

Please feel free to reach out to us on community for any issues related to InDesign.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines