Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird Hash in naming

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hello, 
In our picture, we want the clipping path to have the name #Path1. When we export the picture and look at the naming it's 

“╚█.Ñ:.ãÒî.I­ã ä.│ÿãÆ┐..ü.┼[·.ÐÇ┼[·.ÐÇ─´4.Û\.─¬Í.1Î─Z...ê─.<.═8.─...Ô¨─(O.§ƒ├ÐK._H.├îý.░.├îý.░.├îý.░..┐7x.+7┐7x.+7¥ƒ0.¦å.¥g@.¿▓¥.╬.Óí¢.╣.û..╝%6.jè╝.╚.jè╝%6./..╝.u.&,╗w/..¥║Ìþ..O.║│e.2Ü║│e.2Ü║│e.2Ü.╣5%.NÆ©þt.[.©▓ƒ..┘.©╗±..OÂ▒┘.ó{┤º└.7Ñ.│.P.░┘│.ê.‗.▓.▓.Rq.░aı..:░Xé.ÿ└»à/.7=.»G..ï%».j.░p«Ú╠.ı╗.«È..¤ä«jb.R.«©.ÈÅ.¡·Ç.Ðt«....¡ÉÎ.ÿW.¼ý!.╣[¼ý!.╣[¼╔¾.┐Æ.¼¬Ì..C¼v..p┤¼A5.È'.¼DP.µ╠¼Mú.¨r½÷ƒ.Í..½©w...½©w...½£...I.½Öd..I½t..║Ô½N╬.\{.½mÔ.uX½mÔ.uX½mÔ.uX.½mÔ.Ï╔½mÔ.Ï╔½mÔ.Ï╔.¬e║.õ.®m...ðº▀R.\..ª½¿.¤.ñ¢ç!í5ú}n"õh.ó¡7$=Zí`░'É█áH■*B┬.×Î,-Çüؼı2qR£▀╣5 Ì.£+y:.eøëÓ@(¹ø.æD¡..ø^^E;³£.©F╔─£M®GRü.£▀╣Gìî×a.HÑ=ؤ.NSá.Ø®║OÖ¯Ø'4VÀ.£¢è\át.£┤7\²«£┤7\²«Ö°¹]Ç4.òÌæ^G.ÆæE`ÆqÅC°b¦╦.ìq¤e..è╝╔iFúê╦ìl<Þ.ê.imNbç¢.m─yç.9m| .çlam]Ùå─ÉnVêåQôn.b.åB.m³jå.ñnF■à±=næö.å/dnºUågTnãià█{oh..à╣LoRAå>¯o╚Xà'<qç┘.à.{q╔.âÐcsA#éæKt╣*....ï&sjòï&sjòì¶UhJÙ.Å‗f.Ñö├─eÆ╠ù×.eH8.ÖðöeE.Üã.eZ¦Ü╠Me.,.øt.c.ÿ£.©b╦%£(^aF░.£`O_õj£oÏ^.;ÜÏ╝^Så.û.._nRô 9a{äÉ6^cêÂ.Å4md╦Úìþþfïjîø`hJÙ"...^ÎDñ.|^Z§úïm^Z§úïm.bÕ>×S!e0øøø.g{¸ÿÔÕ.ný É]Qný É]Qný É]Q.w{±åà|À_Ç.Ö|À_Ç.Ö.Çþë{À.Çþë{À.Çþë{À..à±_uÚ█ë.ìrIÎëüRrã%.ëpCr÷Äè.èr5ßè_Ärd..èS rw#è~órEkè¬$r.▓.èÜÜqϪèo.q╣Æè·±q!L.è¸ıq'âèıªp³.è¸ıp╩H.è¸ıp┤çè¬$psDì~=mTÖ.Ä.2lR®Å¢+jÒ¶Æ╣½hòü.ö´Fhø©ÿ╦çhÀ░ÿqgi_Ç.ÿ}ÍjU.ÿ©Ôjp¨ÿ©Ôjp¨.ÿL.k|<ù╠▓l¼╔ù:óm¾..ù.ÄnPQùc.noeù4jnx©.ù=¢nÄyû─èo²-òx.t.>.ö├─v¹0ö├─v¹0ö├─v¹0.ö%Fw╦hƯ.yFèæ«gzÈR.ê9}å.▒à╣Lë.Àâ)Æî6~.y¿9ùû`vÆ▄ø\█sq.ƒ?P.n½╝ñª9jI┘¬).j.▓¬┤.iÓ/¬KHië+¬▒Íi2'½.d.dZ,░┘ldZ,░┘ldZ,░┘l.b▀.░ÄÎaòØ░Mö`®m«S..`®m«á©`e.«Ä.` »«{n.]~O¡▄­\.F¡|ÖZ$ö¡.±.Y I¡m.Yýú«IÁYýú«IÁ.W\Ú¡y}VT┴¡.(W@­¼#ª.Y‗█¿▄ò[ûfª¯w\.ªZ~.\zõÑÍK\ίÑdd]+ÍÑÃÎ.]3║ª.c^.±ÑW^B.Ñ%ó.^Z§Ñ>.^}%Ñ.P^ƒTñ· .^ÑïñÌ)^a,ñ£µ^Ã║ñ.D....V.ý«S.Ueu«C~Ueu«C~.UÂC¡ýzUÂC¡ýzVåz«S.....YÍÒ»©iYÍÒ»©iXÈ‗»Kñ.Y..».F[&à»Çy\à▒»ÒÙ._4.░║X_àL░Ë5_Í.░ý..`^Î▒ÉÃ`^Î▒ÉÃ`-.▒¼┐.`*.▒®ú^.(▒.%[ÛN░l¿....b¡O▒nùc©Æ▒ªêcd┼▓.Í.b¹x▓w-b«.▓Íêa­ü▓ÿa.aÀ╠▓ëcaÒM▓]ßb.ð▓2_.bb©▒õ«bê.▒┐db¡O▒Ü..  .._!┌▓TÅ^÷X▓H [»B░‗H.VÓÜ»Ñ├Tøu» "Tøu» ".T..»Ñ├Rb┐▒áQO║'┤Ðí.O░È┤ÝÖNŤÂ.üNŤÂ.ü.M®ÎÀ▓%L"E║QgIµr¥Y%.E░.┬Z¼D┤W├*ÒAÒZ┼i╬.@..ÃQÁ?▄\ýÈ@OYÃ÷j.@<│í3?§9╚:╔>î║╩.y.;¦ý═ÿ_:1.¤Ñæ;2 ðSÿ.;#uðïê;.>Юp;.┤ËVK.:ñ.ËÕ@:'╗Èq.:Ê¿ı.'.?íP┘..@ìÇ┘╦ÆAy░┌v..@çI▄U.@.1¦W.B!ü┌Úz.E²┬Í$+H?╠Ël.Jüıð│´.NÁ.╦ùøS<Iã!)W├w└¬Â.X╬║┐W¨[6.╝?à]G.╣û)._..ÀVZb.i│ò.b.i│ò.....+9<±Î█+9<±Î█,4÷¾.).,.t¾eó-$A‗¿..?.±ÛÇ./¬®±6A2Ô5ÝJ{5áìÚ¾▀.9â.Õ],;j´Ôýë:.├ÒÏ©.9..õ¿¯8&§õ..7=ßÒYM.1 X̱81 X̱81 X̱8.0Ï.▀ë.0»Á▀Ö.0ä3▀©../ãíÓæª/öÞÓ▄</c/ß&Ð./Y▄ßO7/.ðßXè.Ð.ßÖ═..v Ô[.v Ô[.sõÔ%Ñ..B*ÔN.-ù>ÔÍ╚,ýPÒ_ä.,═=ÒF¿,.tÒbá+®.õ.¿.*■0ÕøT*Ê«µkè,ðYµØD..v µ╣<.v µ╣</D.µ...1.DÕàô2l.þ).3.øþÓv.399ÚUb2:dÛÀº1ƒ.Ùùi.1ÓDÙç▀0╦¡Ùe»/À.ÙCÇ.,lµÙ.=+ _ÛµE)Ë┘Û╩M.(²jÛ5"(ÝÓÞ:û&p╩Þ.¦.&2úþ¨S%╣pþZı%.0Þ▀J.$ð[Údý%Y.Û.¾%ßÍÛ└·....ËN┐ÇcóÊI│åuvËÉ.àý╣.Ï.0éî╦ί╩|LXί╩|LX....ʯirÁKʯirÁKʯirÁK.ʯiv~Ôʯiv~Ôʯiv~Ô.ÈøFv.╦ı'.u═┐ı▓°uÆ┤.ıq┤t»ÎÈêás┘j˃îs.³....ËEl.>+ËÖU#ë.Í.┼!o|.ÏÈ├.1¢Î└,..ûÍ╩®.ò ....¤¬n.Àw¤│└.‗â¤╔é..`.Ð"w.`¤Ð"w.`¤Êç┌.%├.Ë┌ÿ.╚ëÈ]..3^Èò..Þ╚.ÈÄÎ.fCÊöH..¥ð®C..D....│­e.+Æ│à.s.│à.s..┤Ú..Ýl┤Ú..Ýl┤Ú..Ýl.Á{..¶¤Á{..¶¤┤Í].HÂ....FÑô└S▓D>?┴█CD>?┴█C.Jo0║À¶Jo0║À¶J*Ð╗à./#Path 1”

What is the problem? 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry - I have no idea what I'm looking at.

Can you please explain your process and your end goal a bit clearer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eugene, 

Yes, I can, the thing is we have to add a clipping pad to our pictures to send them to our customers.
The name of the path should be "Path1" which is also the name that we use. On the other hand, when our customer opens the file en looks at the Pathname, it seems that it is added with a hash. 
The result should be just "Path1" and not the (jklmjbknl,m;ù:=5412).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you open an EPS file with a text editor? (Or any other file?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Willi,

Not that I know of, we don't always have the same result. Sometimes it's with hash, sometimes it's without. 

That's why I'm thinking the problem is user-based and not file-based. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When we export the picture

Export in what format?

look at the naming 

How do you do to “look at the naming”? I don't understand.

On the other hand, when our customer opens the file en looks at the Pathname

Same question: how does he do?

And I wonder how this question has to do with InDesign. Or do you mean that this # appears when your client displays the clipping path window in InDesign?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you sure that your question is about InDesign? Can you tell us your problem by another words and with screenshots?

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines