• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can i add pages to a stock indesign template licensed from adobe

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for the basic question - i have googled and not found an answer. There is an Adobe book template i like but i will need at least double the pages and as a very new user it isn't clear to me whether i can add pages to the template or if you are limited to the pages in the supplied template ?

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

You can do whatever you like with it - except resell it as your own template. 

You add, delete, remove, do anything you like with it to get your printed product to market (or web document ready for your use).

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to the correct response given by Eugene, I'd request you to check out the Adobe Stock license information on this page(https://stock.adobe.com/license-terms) for more details.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do whatever you like with it - except resell it as your own template. 

You add, delete, remove, do anything you like with it to get your printed product to market (or web document ready for your use).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to the correct response given by Eugene, I'd request you to check out the Adobe Stock license information on this page(https://stock.adobe.com/license-terms) for more details.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines