Can't share for review [InDesign]

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! 

I am preparing a document that I have to share with stakeholders and a few days ago I have shared a first draft with no visible problems. Now, for the last two days, I can not update the link. I have the constant animated circle for hours and nothing is happening (see screenshot attached)Screenshot 2021-02-16 at 11.08.28.png

I have already tried closing/quiting/restarting an app/computer/cloud. I have updated the app, I searched for solutions everywhere. Does anyone else experienced this? Any ideas how to solve this?

TOPICS
Bug, Publish online

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this problem and the only thing that fixes it is signing out of Creative Cloud on the desktop and restarting then signing back in. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!
But it didn't help 😞

The circle is still loading. Last update is 2 days ago and from that moment - nothing has changed. 

Hope it will fix itself.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem – but no spinning circle, just an empty interface box. I tried signing out and in, closing and opening InDesign, updating to the latest version, and updating my OS and nothing is helping. I was supposed to share with stakeholders two days ago and this weird issue is difficult to explain to them!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines