Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Erreurs en conversion Epub qui empêchent l'ouverture du fichier

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous,

Après avoir créé un fichier de plusieurs pages, je souhaitais le convertir en epub pour une lecture sur liseuse (sur mon PC, j'ai Adobe Digital Edition pour lire).

Or, à l'ouverture du fichier après la conversion (demande d'ouverture automatique), il me met un message d'erreur : "impossible d'ouvrir monlivre.epub. Des erreurs ont été détectées dans cet élément." 

C'est ma toute première conversion, alors sans doute fais-je mal les choses...

Mais il ne me dit même pas quelles sont ces erreurs ! Je précise qu'n aperçu du fichier (aperçu de l'interactivité EPUB), je n'ai pas de souci.

Merci pour votre aide !

----

Hi all

After creating a multi-page file, I wanted to convert it into epub for a reader reading (on my PC, I have Adobe Digital Edition to read).

However, when the file is opened after the conversion (automatic opening request), it gives me an error message: "impossible to open monbook.epub. Errors have been detected in this item."

This is my very first conversion, so I'm probably doing things wrong...

But he doesn't even tell me what those mistakes are! I point out that n preview of the file (preview of the EPUB interactivity), I have no worries.

Thank you for your help!

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are all your links to images present in your INDD file? Are you exporting to EPUB3? Are you careful to style your text with paragraph styles? Have you gotten rid of as much directly-applied text formatting that you can? Are you using a web-based EPUB validator to check out what is wrong with your EPUB?

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike,

Thanks to take time to answer !

Yes, I've done all the things you recommand, except the validator EPUB.

I've got some images, because it's a book destinated to children. So I've also verified that my blocks don't have any wraping form.

Since, when I convert INDD in EPUB3, it says that : " non-rectangular objects do not display when exported with CSS" (but I don't find any non-rectangular objects in my document, except if my PNG files are considered like non-rectangular objects), and then, my EPUB document can't be open like Adobe Digital Edition  says there are somme errors so that we can't open the document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines