• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error in the styles when applied

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi thanks i'm having a problem with styles. When applying a style to a paragraph or a title or whatever, the typographic box opens, all the text disappears and it remains blank and with the text mode overflowed. And so open the box, that continues to happen with my text, be it long or short.

Error in the styles when applied

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Often this sort of problem is caused by text attibutes that make it impossible for ID to fit the text into the frame.

Common issues are incorect use of No Break (which prevents a line break wherever applied, it is not the same as not allowing hyphenation), left and right indents that cross each other, and Keep Options problems. Less likely in your scenario would be a paragraph spacing or leading issue, or grid alignment, but they're worth checking.

I find it easier to diagnose this sort of issue in Story Editor where you can see the overset text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines