Highlighted

Find & Replace Function Not Working

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am having some issues with my find and replace function in ID. I have tried searching through 'all documents', 'document', 'story', 'selection'. It doesn't seem to matter what I search, but it is not picking up the characters I am trying to change.

My first lot of changes I wanted to make was a question mark to an apostrophe. There are clearly a minimum of 10 changes to be made, and it is returning 0 results.

The second lot of changes was m2 to the same, but with a superscript 2. Again, there's about 6 changes I can see that it should be making, and again, it's returned a 0 result.

I have double checked a few check points too, from other posts I have seen. The table I working with isn't in master pages. And the table also isn't a locked field.

Any assistance on these would be so greatly appreciated, and it's becoming quite a problem!

Thank you,

Tahlia 

Topics

How to, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Find & Replace Function Not Working

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am having some issues with my find and replace function in ID. I have tried searching through 'all documents', 'document', 'story', 'selection'. It doesn't seem to matter what I search, but it is not picking up the characters I am trying to change.

My first lot of changes I wanted to make was a question mark to an apostrophe. There are clearly a minimum of 10 changes to be made, and it is returning 0 results.

The second lot of changes was m2 to the same, but with a superscript 2. Again, there's about 6 changes I can see that it should be making, and again, it's returned a 0 result.

I have double checked a few check points too, from other posts I have seen. The table I working with isn't in master pages. And the table also isn't a locked field.

Any assistance on these would be so greatly appreciated, and it's becoming quite a problem!

Thank you,

Tahlia 

Topics

How to, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of your Find/Change dialog box?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines