• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you create a Bridge Thumbnails/contact sheet with a 2 page InDesign Spread?

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to create a thumbnail page in Bridge that would include the second page of a 2 page Indesign spread?

Ive created thumbnail pages for single page documents but can't seem to find the answer for 2 page document.

Thanks for your help

Rhon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rhon,

I don't see a way. Maybe by scripting Bridge's thumbnail images?

This would be a question for the Bridge Community forum: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Bridge/bd-p/bridge

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About ten years ago with InDesign CS4 ( I believe ) a reader spread could be previewed in Adobe Bridge CS4 and CS5.

I came accross this here where the reader spread of an InDesign CS4 file was visible with Bridge CS5.1:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/viewing_indesign_spread_thumbnails_in_bridge?...

Mitch Miller from Nov 2011: "I too am a magazine designer and have just sent a request to Adobe to add an option in the Preferences > Saving InDesign Files > Pages > "Spread View." This would allow Bridge to show spreads and not the single page view is now shows. I'm guessing this will work because I can view InDesign CS4 documents in Bridge CS5.1 as spreads, but once they are opened and saved in InDesign CS5.5 the no longer show spreads in Bridge."

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a solution to this now? Anyone have a working work-around?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jónas,

you said: "Is there a solution to this now? Anyone have a working work-around?"

No to both from my my side.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines