• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images and Icons are altered or missing in document (Pink boxes/icons)

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has never happened to me before, but I recently opened up a document that I had edited this morning with icons and images. I noticed that all of the images are covered with a pink square. The white icons are colored in this same shade of pink! All of my links are present and working fine. I even tried deleting and replacing the icons (still showed up pink rather than white). I also tried opening up a new document and the same thing happened? Please help!

TOPICS
How to , Performance , Print , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Couple of things to check: Go to View > Display Performance, and make sure Fast Display is NOT set (though that usually displays graphics as gray boxes). Also, a standard troubleshooting technique would be to Save the document in IDML format, then re-open it. Check that other documents don't have this problem, too. If they do, reset your ID preferences. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Couple of things to check: Go to View > Display Performance, and make sure Fast Display is NOT set (though that usually displays graphics as gray boxes). Also, a standard troubleshooting technique would be to Save the document in IDML format, then re-open it. Check that other documents don't have this problem, too. If they do, reset your ID preferences. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines