• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign 16.3.2 on macOS 11.4 not responding

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated several Adobe CC programs last evening and now having issues. InDesign will open and then, after a few moments, the program will freeze but doesn't lock up the computer. When I force quit it gives me the error "Program Is Not Responding". I've completely uninstalled InDesign, did a fresh install and same issue. At first I thought it might be an issue with the GPU Performance preference but the program stayed active long enough for me to disable that preference, quit, restart but the program still freezes.

The latest version of Photoshop won't even open, freezes on startup. I still have Photoshop 2020 (21.2.9) and now that freezes when I'm trying to open it as well. 

Illustrator, Acrobat, several other programs that I've tried seem ok. I'm completely baffled. 

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, in addition, I decided to go through CC opening up programs to see what worked and what didn't. Programs that gave me the "Program Not Responding" error: InDesign, Photoshop (and Camera Raw), Dreamweaver, After Effects, Dreamweaver, Animate, Character Animate, InCopy, Prelude.

Programs that opened and seems to run ok: Illustrator, Acrobat, Premier Pro, Premier Rush, Lightroom, XD, Bridge, Audition, Media Encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines