• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign Just upgraded from CS6 to CC

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rusty on indesign, so prob simple answer. I created doc in CS6 and found out it was fraud copy. So I uninstalled CS6 and paid for subscription to CC 2020 and installed.  In CC indesign, I opened the document I created in CS6, and a dialog panel appears of my doc but that's it. Where do I go from here? Plz and thanks!!!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which OS and how much RAM do you have?

How did you discover your version of InDesign was a "fraud" copy?

Sounds like you will have to create the InDesign document again. Others here may have better ideas!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Barbara:

a dialog panel appears of my doc but that's it

I'm not clear what this means, but I'm guessing that you are stymied by the new, clean interface which is geared towards not overwhelming new users with too many panels. Try Window > Workspace > Advanced. Is that what you were looking for? Additional panels can be added through the Window menu.

~Barb 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines