InDesign Share for Review Update not working

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

I've created a document in InDesign and created a Share for Review. However, now that I've made changes, when I clicked the "Update Link," my document does not update. Instead the screen just spins like it's trying to update. The file isn't large, and I have a fast internet speed. I even let it sit for 30 mins to see if it would resolve. I've tried the suggestions for when the Share for Review screen is blank, but none of those have helped. I've signed out and back in to my Adobe CC account multiple times in variou s ways. I've rebooted my computer several times also. Nothing I've tried has seem to help. Any ideas?

My OS is Windows 10 updates are current and same with InDesign (v. 16.1).

Thanks!

Renda

TOPICS
Performance

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021
I just tried on a test file with InDesign 2021 (16.1) with 14 pages, and it also seemed to be slower than I remember when I last tested Share for Review last summer in InDesign 2020. I waited 20 minutes and gave up for lack of time. I also logged out and back in with my Adobe CC account, and from InDesign and had the same result.   I'd suggest posting a bug report in InDesign User Voice > Bugs > Share for Review and you can point to this forum thread to help them verify the problem.   https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs?category_id=389797...

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried on a test file with InDesign 2021 (16.1) with 14 pages, and it also seemed to be slower than I remember when I last tested Share for Review last summer in InDesign 2020. I waited 20 minutes and gave up for lack of time. I also logged out and back in with my Adobe CC account, and from InDesign and had the same result.

I'd suggest posting a bug report in InDesign User Voice > Bugs > Share for Review and you can point to this forum thread to help them verify the problem.

https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs?category_id=389797

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Steve, for going to all the trouble to do a test! I'll post the bug report.

Renda

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines