• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with overlapping master pages/Problema con páginas maestras superpuestas

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm new using this software and I'm trying to make a notebook. I added three master pages for the three different types of pages; I need four striped sheets, four graph sheets and four dotted sheets. 
So I've made three master pages (left and right) with these things. Now I just need to apply 1-4 with stripes, 5-8 with graph and 9-12 with dots. 
But the issue is that when I apply the master pages 4-5 it just overlaps the pages. I need the fourth one to be striped and the 5th to be graph but I have the 4th with stripes and squares and the 5th with only squares.
How do I fix it? It happens every single time I change the type of paper I want. 
---
¡Hola! Soy nueva en el uso de este software y estoy intentando hacer un cuaderno. Agregué tres páginas maestras para los tres tipos diferentes de páginas; Necesito cuatro hojas de rayas, cuatro hojas de gráficos y cuatro hojas de puntos.
Así que hice tres páginas maestras (izquierda y derecha) con estas cosas. Ahora solo necesito aplicar 1-4 con rayas, 5-8 con gráfico y 9-12 con puntos.
Pero el problema es que cuando aplico las páginas maestras 4-5, simplemente se superponen a las páginas. Necesito que el cuarto sea rayado y el quinto sea un gráfico, pero tengo el cuarto con rayas y cuadrados y el quinto con solo cuadrados.
¿Cómo lo soluciono? Sucede cada vez que cambio el tipo de papel que quiero.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Captura de Pantalla 2021-05-04 a la(s) 11.26.28.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines