• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my ID layout screen is not staying put. It flies backward many pages

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new user of InDesign and enjoying the experience as I learn. Today I encountered a problem that I cannot solve. I opened the file and clicked on a page. It appears, but when I place a cursor on the page, it moves rapidly. The rulers go flying by and I end up unable to see the pages. The file currently has 70+ pages for a book layout.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

I’ve never heard of that happening. It helps to provide more context. What version of InDesign you’re using, what OS, and what version of the OS.

Try resetting preferences. That often clears up annoying behaviour. If it doesn’t work, come back with the relevant infromation. Also test if this is happening with just this document or other documents, both long and short.

https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/indesign/using/setting-preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’ve never heard of that happening. It helps to provide more context. What version of InDesign you’re using, what OS, and what version of the OS.

Try resetting preferences. That often clears up annoying behaviour. If it doesn’t work, come back with the relevant infromation. Also test if this is happening with just this document or other documents, both long and short.

https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/indesign/using/setting-preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines