Highlighted

Pressing V or Escape doesn't change to Selection Tool, InDesign 15.1

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this latest update for InDesign is really slow and bogs down when it comes to double-clicking on a text box and editing and jumping out back to the Selection Tool.

The keyboard shortcut V and Escape key do nothing for me after editing text. Just a real slow, buggy program for me right now on basic text editing.

Windows 10

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pressing V or Escape doesn't change to Selection Tool, InDesign 15.1

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this latest update for InDesign is really slow and bogs down when it comes to double-clicking on a text box and editing and jumping out back to the Selection Tool.

The keyboard shortcut V and Escape key do nothing for me after editing text. Just a real slow, buggy program for me right now on basic text editing.

Windows 10

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 19, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double-clicking on a text box is really, really slow and unresponsive. I should get a blinking text cursor inline in the text but it takes about 10 seconds before responding. All the latest Windows and Adobe updates.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 0