• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Single Image Pixilated After Export to PDF

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm new to Indesign and have scoured the forums looking for an answer but I'm struggling to make it work.

I'm trying to export a PDF that includes several images and will be used as a digital download. All but one of the images look fine, but for some reason, just one image looks pixelated when I export the file to PDF (and I've tried a variety of export settings, including print quality). I've tried downloading the image from Lightroom at print quality and placing it in the document and dragging the photo in directly from Lightroom to Indesign but neither seems to work. You can see in the file that I've attached that the before photo looks very pixelated, but for some reason, the edited version looks fine. 

Any help is appreciated! Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 9.03.14 PM.png

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check that the image is linked and that the Effctive PPI (resolution) if the document is to be printed, is around 300PPI (in the Links panel).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines