Highlighted

Unable to download Adobe stock document for InDesign

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Schermafbeelding 2020-09-16 om 09.28.22.pngMy InDesign keeps loading, it is not downloading and keeps loading .... how do I solve this ? I have already restarted my computer and it dit not help.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Eugene Tyson | Adobe Community Professional

Are you logged in on the Adobe site - stupid question I know - but try logging out of Creative Cloud. 

Login online to your account on adobe.com

Then log back into CC App on your computer. 

If that's not helping - then try resetting your preferences - 

1. (Windows) Start InDesign, and then press Shift+Ctrl+Alt. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete preference files.
  2. (Mac OS) While pressing Shift+Option+Command+Control, start InDesign. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete preference files.
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to download Adobe stock document for InDesign

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Schermafbeelding 2020-09-16 om 09.28.22.pngMy InDesign keeps loading, it is not downloading and keeps loading .... how do I solve this ? I have already restarted my computer and it dit not help.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Eugene Tyson | Adobe Community Professional

Are you logged in on the Adobe site - stupid question I know - but try logging out of Creative Cloud. 

1. (Windows) Start InDesign, and then press Shift+Ctrl+Alt. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete preference files.
  2. (Mac OS) While pressing Shift+Option+Command+Control, start InDesign. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete preference files.
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works, thanks.

I had to log in and out on the CC .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0