Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happens to design files if you miss a payment

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but here goes:

I am currently using Google Drive for design file storage (INDD, EPS, PSD files) but am thinking of switching to the Creative Cloud storage. 

Does anyone know what happens to those files if we miss a payment? I want to make sure that we can still access them if this happens by accident. 

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Most probably in this case you will be converted into a free membership that allows storage for files up to 2 GB of space and for files above this limit you get 90 days to make a copy. See the following for details

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/benefits-creative-cloud-free-membership.html#DoIgetafreeCreativeCloudmembershipevenifIhavecanceledasubscription

However,.I would still suggest not to depend fully on the free plan and make local backup copies on an SSD to be safe.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most probably in this case you will be converted into a free membership that allows storage for files up to 2 GB of space and for files above this limit you get 90 days to make a copy. See the following for details

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/benefits-creative-cloud-free-membership.html#DoIgetafree...

However,.I would still suggest not to depend fully on the free plan and make local backup copies on an SSD to be safe.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines