Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Using «Tab» key skips highlights slider in brush panel

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

When using the «Tab» key to quickly navigate slider settings in the brush panel, Highlights are skipped over- the selection will jump from contrast down to shadows. I know this is only minor but it slows workflow. I have not noticed any other similar jumps yet.

I have also noticed since upgrading that the erasing brush stroke will sometimes not show unless I change to a new image and return to the image I am editing. It usually occurs when erasing straight lines (while holding the «Shift» key).

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Updates to Lightroom Classic and the Lightroom Ecosystem products for Desktop, Mobile and Web were released today and contain a fix for this issue.

Please refresh your Creative Cloud application and install your update when it becomes available. Thank you for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate
26 Comments
Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

my bad! I am running 10.1.1. 

but that brings up a feature request! my adobe cloud icon in the menu bar up at the top on my screen did not indicate that there were updates available, nor when I opened the creative cloud app was it immediately obvious that some of the apps listed on the "home" page ("apps") were not current. there is a little green dot for the apps that are up to date and a little blue dot for those that are not. normally red, yellow,, or orange indicate a problem or something that needs attention. the blue and green dots are so close in value that even if you are not color blind, that are difficult to differentiate (and probably not compliant with best practices for ux for the visually impaired). 

finally, in my creative cloud prefs I have auto-update enabled so I am curious why some of my apps did not auto-update or prompt some sort of notification that they were available? 

it would be nice if those issues were addressed. 

(sorry for the erroneous initial post)

thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate