• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Rendition in cloud and on synced to Mobile becomes stale

Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I re-edit a photo from Lr Classic in Photoshop. It is in my target collection which is my sync collection. Lightroom Classic says the sync is done. The new version is visible in Lightroom on the web (Chrome). The thumbnail in Lr Mobile is correct. When I open the image in Lightroom Mobile it reverts back to the old previously edited version.

Thanks

Bug Acknowledged
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jun 19, 2023 Jun 19, 2023

Merging with existing bug

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
7 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you select an image from a synced Collection in LrC and use the editin PS function after you have completed your work and save the file a new image will be added to the Collection which will sync to your Creative Cloud Storage.

Now you should have the original synced image and the new image with the PS adjustments.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; ( also laptop Win 11, ver 23H2; LrC 13.3.1,;) 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5,; Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not necessarily. Of the original was a Tif file and I select edit original in Lr going to Ps then a new file will not be created and this is when the issue occurs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2023 Jun 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merging with existing bug

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2023 Nov 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a synchronized collection in Lightroom Classic. My image is in TIF format. If I re-edit the image the changes are not reflected in Lightroom Mobile. The thumbnail is correct in mobile but the opened image is not. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Lr on my iphone (latest iOS and latest version of the app) and have an issue I can illustrate using a video I will post below. 

My workflow: Using LrC (13.2), I send my edited images to 'all synced photographs' folder and they show up in Lr.  Once on the phone, I am occasionally facing an issue where the edited image shows up fine in the thumbnails grid view, but once the image is opened, it reverts back to the unedited image. 

I captured a screen capture video to illustrate the issue.

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/6V2wl5NhJO0

Or you can view the video, attached. 

I appreciate the help.  I have searched the forums and spent time on chat with Adobe to no avail. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2024 Mar 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

believe I have solved this issue.  I have about 4 or 5 images that have this issue unresolved.  I just added to the sync folder a couple of new images I have been working on.  Curious, I opened up Lr Mobile and one of the new images. 

I received a warning indicating that the image has a missing image profile -  

“Camera Neutral v2 is not available on this device.  If you continue editing, your photo may look very different. To avoid this, open the photo on your original device.”

This got me wondering, so I went back into LrC and updated the image profile to Adobe Landscape and made a slight adjustment to exposure (the latter to trigger LrC to re-sync) and voila, the syncing issue on Lr Mobile seemed fixed. 

I did these same steps to several other of my images that have had this issue for weeks and those are fixed as well.

Note: my images are from either my Nikon z8 or z7 and I typically use Camera Neutral in camera as my profile.

IMG_9767.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, this has happened off and on and is very annoying especially when I want to use my tablet to show photos to my clients. I use LRC as my library and for global first edits, and will use other software like Photoshop and others for more specific edits, but always back to LRC for cataloging. 

This seems to happen mostly with psd files, but not always. On my Mac, the photo is correct, but when it syncs to my Samsung tablet, it may be a previous version, not the latest. For example, if I edit a photo in Photoshop, and bring it back to LRC and let it sync, but then I take it back to PS to edit more, then back to LRC, LRC will show correctly, but after it syncs the changes, the older version is still syncing.

I still see the old version in lightroom.adobe.com and on my tablet.

I've tried:

Stop syncing that collection 

Delete the files from lightroom.adobe.com

Delete the files from deleted on the website 

Start syncing the collection

Same old version gets synced. So, LRC on the computer is good, tablet shows older version.

I'm pulling what little hair I have left trying to figure this out. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate