• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Auto Advance Not Working for Keywords

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2023 Feb 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom Classic auto-updated this week and I discovered that the Auto Advance option no longer works when applying keywords. (It still works for flagging--I didn't try color labels or anything else.) I am in Library mode, Loupe view.  My workflow is to chose "None" as the Keyword (in Grid view), switch to Loupe view, and then press Ctrl+K to add the keywords. It has always auto-advanced to the next photo after I press enter, with the Keyword field active and ready for me to enter the new set of keywords for the next photo. I tag sports action photos with the player names and I have been doing this for years, so I discovered this bug as soon as I loaded photos from this week's games and tried to tag them. I did check to ensure that Auto Advance is selected under the Photo menu. (It was off when I checked, but even after enabling it, there was no change.)  I reverted back to version 12.1 and it works now, so this Auto Advance on Keywording functionality seems to have been broken with the 12.2 update. Please fix soon! Thank you! 

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

I can reproduce the behavior in 12.2. I've logged an issue with the team to investigate. Thanks for your report!

Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate
5 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can reproduce the behavior in 12.2. I've logged an issue with the team to investigate. Thanks for your report!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still broken on latest update: build 202303011008-5bfbce17. 

Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings all,

Updates for Adobe Photography products have been released.  The April 2023 updates contain a fix for this issue. 

If you do not see the update in your Creative Cloud Application, you can refresh it by hitting [Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+[ R ].

Note: It may take up to 24 hours for your update to be available in your Creative Cloud app.

Thank you for your patience.

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still experiencing the issue.

v12.3
Build 202304101834-a085245c

Mac Mini M1

Ventura 13.0.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can no longer reproduce the issue as described in the original post. It appears to be fixed here on both Mac and Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate