• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Export Resizing Problem

LEGEND ,
May 23, 2011 May 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bug in Photoshop Lightroom. When I go to export a number of files, I have the resize option selected to resize the long edge with the "do not enlarge" checked. This works on the vertical files but not the horizontal files. The files I'm exporting ar DNG files created by the same camera and resolution. I've tried resize by inches and by pixels but still only the verticals ar resized, the horizontals are native resolution. I am running Mac OS 10.6.5 with Lightroom 3.4. My only solution was to select the horizontals separately and then export resize hight and width with only the width value. I didn't have this problem with previous versions.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
28 Comments
Enthusiast ,
Dec 23, 2013 Dec 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No such site exists to my knowledge.

This is the best place to report a bug. It is always better to search for an existing report and add your 'me too' to it. But, searching can be difficult and some bugs are reported but never visibly here. So, if you can't find it, report it here. If it exists already, we 'champs' normally consolidate the posts... when we find them.

The beauty of this site is that engineers and customer support people are occasionally present and monitoring.

Those of us with the "Champ" designation are volunteer non-employees who man the forum for fun. Wasn't this fun? Seriously, we are here to help. I got you weren't pissed but that doesn't mean you don't deserve a better answer (even if we don't have one right now).

come back again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know you guys don't get paid, and I respect that.

That said, yes, it was fun . . . I always enjoy being snarky.

By the way, perhaps that's a suggestion for Adobe . . . a site consolidating bugs and workarounds.

But I understand no company wants to showcase problems . . . at least not insecure companies. Yes, still snarky.

Seriously, it might be suggested to them that keeping customers informed is a benefit.

Anyway, happy holidays, and best for the new year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
if they could just get around that supplying the competitors with ammunition thing...

Best to you as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate