• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Favorite folders cannot be unmarked

LEGEND ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have folders marked as favorite and I cannot unmark them. When I open the context menu, I can mark it as favorite (even though it already is) and then unmark it, but the star next to the folder icon stays.

Since I updated to the latest version, I can mark and unmark new folders at first without any problems, but later not anymore.

I think the only thing I did was filtering on the favorite folders only followed by trying to unmark a folder while the filter is active. Afterwards its not working for any folder anymore.

Bug Investigating
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please click folder navigator displayed on top of the filmstrip, select the required folder, and then select "Remove From Favorites?"

Thanks,
Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To build on Sunil's reply: The user interface for unmarking folder and collections favorites can be very confusing. It sounds like you may have saved a favorite containing more than one folder, in which case it's even more confusing.

To remove such a favorite, click the source navigator menu at the top-left of the filmstrip:

ScreenShot20200928at10.06.21AM-0f0a12b7-e72a-41e9-906f-a3d9dd53a541-2065694496.png

Then click the favorite item you'd like to remove (in the screenshot above, that's "Folders: auto-imported, f2, f3"). 

Next, click the source menu again and click Remove From Favorites at the bottom of the menu.

If a folder appears in multiple favorites, you'll have to repeat this for each such favorite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.

Marking/Unmarking from the Filmstrip does not change the status of the folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate