• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: - Green Previews in Filmstrip after Sync

Participant ,
Oct 20, 2013 Oct 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noticed this problem a few time now with the latest update 5.2 on OSX.

When I sync some frames in the film strip, some of the frames that have been synced show up with a green preview. Image attached to demonstrate this. The white balance gets reset to some bizarre figure. The original that the images were synching from was set to Auto WB. So no idea why the program decides to change it. Clearly a bug, this has happened quite a few times now.

Hampshire Wedding Photographer / Documentary Wedding Photographer
Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 08, 2013 Nov 08, 2013
Hi folks,

This problem should be taken care of in the Release Candidate (RC) version of Lightroom 5.3, available here:

http://labs.adobe.com

See here for more details:

http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/

Votes

Translate

Translate
46 Comments
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2013 Nov 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Eric! Y'all rock!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2013 Nov 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue. It is doing the green gel after syncing multiple photos and when I copy and paste develop settings. Here's some screen shots-
Source photo

Example photo after sync

This is the setting of the photo which was synced from-

This is the settings causing it to turn green after the sync-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2013 Nov 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup. This will be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When?? I'm on a deadline and this bug has drastically slowed down my work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jason - in my workflow, it only does the green if you sync from Auto WB. If you tweak it just a bit (you can even move it back where it was), it won't turn your images green. An easy fix until they fix the bug!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Katie!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same problem with photos turning green after syncing from a photo set to Auto WB. I have however found a workaround that at least has worked for me. If I perform the sync again it changes all the green WB photos back to auto, correcting the color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2013 Nov 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

This problem should be taken care of in the Release Candidate (RC) version of Lightroom 5.3, available here:

http://labs.adobe.com

See here for more details:

http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2013 Nov 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two things just happend in Camera Raw 8.2.0.94 that i need some help with. I ́m using Photoshop CS6 (Mac Pro).

1. Exposure slider jumps back to zero when i try to make any other changes

2. Camera Raw can no longer recognize lens profiles from either of my leneses using D800 & D4

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2013 Nov 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening
I'm evaluating LR5 considering buying a license to move from LR4. I previously had LR3 and it's my favorite RAW editor and picture collection manager.
I use a MBP 13' and moved from LR3 to LR4 months ago with no problem, but now I experience an issue that makes me wonders if it's worth buying the license to LR5 or not.
The catalog I used in LR4 was converted to LR5 and ONLY in some folders the preview icon and the picture itself of some raw pictures delivers now a strong green cast. When the previsualizations are calculated you can check how the cast its delivered one by one!
The pictures were shot with a Olympus OMD EM5 and remains in the original catalog with no change. In additions, some others pictures with the same camera remains intact in the new catalog. You can see some pictures below.
Please Help!
Best regards

In LR5

In LR4, the same pictures,

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2013 Nov 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved by updating to LR5 RC3!!!

Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2014 Jan 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom 5.3 and am still getting the green images when playing a slideshow or a movie. The pictures go from normal to green just like above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cindee, for the images that are showing up green, can you please go to Develop and make sure the WB is set to a normal value (e.g., not 2000/-150).

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, they are all normal. The are normal everywhere, except when I play or preview the slideshow. I exported what I prepared and it was normal. I also imported a movie and when playing it was green. I exported it and back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cindee,

Weird. What happens if you take a still image (one that is showing up green in Slideshow) and in Library choose the menu option Library -> Build 1:1 Previews ...

Basically I'm wondering if there is a stale preview image leftover from running an earlier version of Lr (e.g., 5.2) that had the "green" problem, and I'd like to see if the issue still persists after forcing Lr to update its internal image previews.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated the 60 photos in the collection for the slideshow. They still played green. The movie that I mentioned was taken and imported last Friday. I think my Lightroom had already been updated to 5.3. Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it help if you go to library module, select the videos that turn green and reset the develop settings that applied to the video and see the green cast went away?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If so, could you export a catalog with a single video that turns green and post the exported catalog with the video somewhere that I can download and check it out? Thanks. Please it the download url to sichen AT adobe DOT com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2014 Feb 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't changed a thing in the develop module to the videos that turn green....nothing to reset. I just imported another video and it turns green while playing. They are not green in iMovie or playing on the desktop - just Lightroom.

You want me to create a catalog with a single video that turns green then export it and post it somewhere? Not sure what you by "Please it the download url to sic hen AT adobe DOT com"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2014 Feb 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Simon, I can share the catalog with you via dropbox. Can you give me your email so I can share the link with you?

Votes

Translate

Translate