• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Info overlay disappears

LEGEND ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to LR Classic (7.0.1) the info overlay disappears as I move between modules (Library and Develop typically) and sometimes even when I move between collections and folders. To get the overlay back, I go to the View Menu > View Options > uncheck the box beside "Show info overlay", and then check the box again. There is a delay with the spinning circle and then the overlay appears again.

Using Lightroom Classic 7.0.1 on iMac with mac OS High Sierra (10.13.1).

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018
Hi all,

This issue should be fixed in today's Lightroom Classic CC 7.2 version. Please update your application and let us know if you still see this issue!

Lightroom Classic CC 7.2 is now available!

Thanks,
Melissa

Votes

Translate

Translate
8 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just press the i-key.
-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sure, can do, but shouldn't have to. Previous versions kept the overlay visible. I use virtual copies extensively in my workflow so having the overlay visible is crucial. having to press i key all day long is super-inefficient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is driving me nuts too!!! So many bugs and it’s so slow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to see I'm not the only one seeing this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe I figured out steps to reproduce. I've asked the engineers to investigate. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I had written up how it happens for me on a non-Adobe forum.  Should have included that here.  

1. So, has anyone else noticed that using the I key to toggle the information overlay on an image is not the same as it was before Classic CC? I almost alway left it on my second setup which is shooting info and lens info (first is capture time and image size). So in both Loupe and Develop it showed the same info. Hitting the I key would toggle between off, first view, second view. But would always stay on that view. Now, it seems to stick in Loupe view, but when I go to Develop, it disappears. But I have to hit the I key a couple of times before it starts to show again. And there is a long pause and sometimes a box briefly flashes up.

Oh, and if I cycle it to off in Louple and go to Develop and cycle it on, then it will stay on in Develop, but Loupe now does what Develop used to.

2. One thing to clarify, it disappears after I quit LR and start again. During a session, once I toggle it seems to stay.

Also, this is on a Mac, Sierra OS X, LR Classic CC 7.1, but basically all the Classic CC releases so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

This issue should be fixed in today's Lightroom Classic CC 7.2 version. Please update your application and let us know if you still see this issue!

Lightroom Classic CC 7.2 is now available!

Thanks,
Melissa
Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Fantastic, I'll check it out.