• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: LrC Second monitor blurry in Ver 10.2 Develop Module

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When in the Develop module my second monitor becomes blurry.  This happened at the time of 10.2 update. I am running iMacPro and MacOS Big Sur 11.2.3.  Interestingly, LR system info incorrectly shows I'm running MacOS 10.16.0.

iMacPro 

64GB Ram

Radeon Pro Vega 64 16GB

LG Ultra Fine Display 27in - Secondary Monitor

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Greetings,

The Max 2021 Photography products updates have been released and include remedies for this topic.  The updates will be rolling out worldwide, October 26 and 27, 2021. If you do not see the updates in your Creative Cloud Desktop app, you can refresh the apps to see if the updates are available in your region.  The keyboard shortcut to refresh is [Cmd/Ctrl] + [Opt/Alt] + [ R ]. 

Note: iOS and Android updates may take up to a week to appear in your App Store.

Thank you for your pat

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 147 Replies 147
147 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rikk Its good to hear that the issue has been reproduced and that a fix is likely coming. I am one of the original posters to this thread from 5 months ago and still have been unable to upgrade. Hearing that doesn't leave such a blowing in the wind feeling and give hope. Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rikk I much appreciate this update. It's always more frustrating when we don't know whether or not the matter is being progressed by Adobe. Fingers crossed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for my question but I'd like to know if there are some persons that have the same issues of me: 
This is my hardware: 
Mac mini M1 16gb 
Monitor Benq SW270C connected with USB-C 

The pictures in the new version of Lightroom are different. I try to explain better:
In the last version of the software the photos was slightly "yellow" with the Adobe color profile and sRGB profile. 
The same pictures open in two different device, as an iPad Pro with Lightroom installed , was different. The colors in the Mac mini were more "yellow" and in the iPad display were perfect. ( I know that is not possible compare these two display and I know that the BENQ display is more accurate, but the difference there were.) 
Now, after the update, the same pictures with the same data are slightly blue/magenta. I don't have changed nothing, only update the software.  
Of these pictures, I had already exported the JPG files and I tried to do the same after the updated software to understand if the JPG had the same color, but the pictures are different with the new color correction slightly blue/magenta 
Some idea? What's wrong? 
I don't understand the issue. I tried to verify the display's setting, the Mac m1 software, the usb-c cable...but nothing is changed. Now I just down grade to the old version of Lightroom just to don't have this blu color in the development area. 
(Sorry for my English and I hope that the explanation are clear).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Riccardo Zancan

To have any kind of color and exposure consistency across devices, you must calibrate them. Even then it won't be perfect but better than what you are seeing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@bill_3305731 

Yes I know, but the issue is in the desktop version with lightroom. Is very strange because the pictures are changed after the software update

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When in Develop module, the secondary display image degrades to a low rez version and does not render a full resoultion image until switching back to Library module. This means I have to look at a blurry image on my 30" monitor when making any changes to an image, and this is incredibly annoying. This definitely is not the behavior LR Classic used to do as far as I can remember. How can I make it show me the results of any changes in Devevelop at full resolution on the secondary display?

I am experiencing this on a 2019 Macbook Pro 16" running Big Sur. Lightroom Classic 10.4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the EXACT same problem! I'm shooting RAW files and converting to DNG upon import. I spent almost 2 hours today with Adobe support chat and the issue hasn't been resolved the only thing they suggested is to copy the RAW files and then also build smart previews during import.  I'm going to try to copy the RAW files to the computer and not convert to DNG and see if that helps at all. Let me know if you find a solution or work around. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Searching around here I didn't find a similar post here, but finally eventually stumbled across this. Apparently this is an acknowledged bug present since 10.2 or maybe even before. An update didn't make it into 10.4 but hopefully 10.5? I hope? It's incredibly annoying. I dont' know what's up with the support forums swithing to this new location.

https://feedback-readonly.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-monitor-2-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you John, merged.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the old site there was a way for Adobe to post that they acknowledged a bug. Do they have such a feature here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, right here: 2021-09-02_12-43-02.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is upvote.  I read the explanation but it didnt make sense.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click the button in the top-right corner of this thread:

johnrellis_0-1630784532734.png

That tells Adobe that you too are experiencing this issue. The number of votes helps Adobe prioritize which bugs to fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be pretty cool if Adobe could fix this with an update very soon. It's really really annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This issue needs to be sorted quickly.  Its making my second HD monitor redundant for editing.  I have tried the GPU on/off fix and it hasn't worked for me. 

LRC 10.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to be eligible to get my vaccine booster before this very annoying bug, acknowledged for over 6 momths, gets fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

The Max 2021 Photography products updates have been released and include remedies for this topic.  The updates will be rolling out worldwide, October 26 and 27, 2021. If you do not see the updates in your Creative Cloud Desktop app, you can refresh the apps to see if the updates are available in your region.  The keyboard shortcut to refresh is [Cmd/Ctrl] + [Opt/Alt] + [ R ]. 

Note: iOS and Android updates may take up to a week to appear in your App Store.

Thank you for your patience.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone tried 11.0 yet? Is this fixed? It's still marked as "investigating"

I'll be seriously annoyed  if I install it, the bug is still there and I can't revert for any reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We have attampted a fix for this issue in v11(Max 2021 update). Could you please try the same, and let us know if the issue has been fixed for you?

Thanks,
Arjun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm that the problem is fixed in 11.0 - thanks. 
When I went back from Develop back to Library there was a moment when the screen went blurry again - had me worried but it refreshed.
Looking forward to checking out all the new features since 10.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear this has been fixed, but Catalina required! So I'm stuck on 10.1, as my Mac Pro won't go beyond Mojave. 

Votes

Translate

Translate