• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: mouse scroll wheel does not work on sliders

Enthusiast ,
Feb 25, 2013 Feb 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 4.4 the mouse scroll wheel does not work on sliders.

You broke it.This function worked fine in 4.3. Left click on slider triangle, scroll right or left with mouse wheel.

Rich

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 08, 2013 Oct 08, 2013
Hi iPunk,

This bug has been fixed (on Windows - the feature was never present on Mac) since Lightroom version 4.4.

Thanks,
Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate
28 Comments
Oct 14, 2013 Oct 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to use the Mousewheel on Mac.
I'm not gonna buy an extra Device like the Contour Shuttle just to invoke this "feature" that should be a standard function, nor do I buy a Windows PC to get this function to work, also I'm not gonna take off my right hand from the input device just to move arrow keys up and down.

I have to work with a special ergonomical Mouse because of a repetitive strain injury, so we're talking seriously of lacking ergonomics.

I hope you understand now why i'm forcing this functionality on Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2013 Oct 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi iPunk,

Since we've never offered this feature on Mac before, this would be a new feature request. We love hearing your feature requests (it's one of the reasons we have this forum)! But I'm afraid that your request is going to be lost, as it currently appears at the bottom of a thread about a Windows bug which has been fixed. I suggest that you start a new thread, in the category "Idea" (rather than "Problem"). That way, other people will be able to vote in support of your idea. Obviously the more votes, the higher it gets bumped up the priority list!

Thanks,
Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2013 Nov 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Running LR 5.2 on OSX Mavericks. Can I use my mouse scroll wheel to make fine adjustments on the sliders? I came from Windows 7, and I'm very used to having this ability! Please enable it soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate