• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: still not exporting to Apple Mail

Explorer ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw in the recent updates that this was fixed, but it isn't for me. I go to "Email photo," the "Apple Mail 1Photo" dialog opens. I used to be able to just click SEND and it would create an e-mail in Apple Mail. Now the "Preparing file for E-mail" counter counts down, but nothing makes it to e-mail. With or without an e-mail address filled in.

Any ideas?

Mac 10.15.7 Email 13.4.

Thanks!

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Greetings,

Updates to Camera Raw, Lightroom Classic and the Lightroom Ecosystem products for Desktop, Mobile and Web, were released today and contain a fix for this issue.

Please refresh your Creative Cloud application and install your update when it becomes available. Thank you for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate
53 Comments
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it true that you are feeling the loss of the things as displayed above in Apple Preferences/Security&Privacy/Automation concerning Mail.app as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For a typical user, selection of the source data folder is probably one of the most difficult aspects of the entire email migration process. Email applications store data in different formats and completely different locations. If you migrate from Mac Mail to Outlook, the process involves more than just selecting a folder on the hard drive – emails must first be copied from the source Mac OS system to a PC with Mac Mail to Outlook Transfer software installed on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate