• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2020 iMac keeps crashing with the latest version of Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm beyond incandescentr with Adobe. My 2020 iMac keeps crashing with the lastest version of Lightroom classic v10.4 while using two screens during editing. The community has helped by advising me to use an old version, v10 which appears to work.

When I eventually got to technical help I was told it's my fault for upgrading or using two screens. I've found no way to email adobe dircectly. Does any body have a contact email address that I can use to contact an adobe manager? Does Adobe have any regard for their customers?

PS. I was also told it's my graphics card that's the problem, even if it's the latest and fully upto date.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two routes to use.

Post your problem over at the official Feedback site, where actual Adobe Techs pay attention, where they like possible bugs to be posted:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-classic/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40872?cType=PROBLEM&page=...

)h, and check to see if someone has already started a discussion, you may want to add yourself to it.

Other route. Adobe likes to have technical assistance occur via chat. On most any Adobe web page, Adobe.com for example, find the button to "Contact us" often found under Help and Support. That will start a chat, in the chat assert that you need a  phone conversation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

P.S. if you post or add to a post at the feedback site , include:

• Full name and version of Adobe App
  • Name and version of your OS
  • Any error message
  • Info about your computer, make, model, CPU. RAM, GPU.
  • Screenshots if applicable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your MACOS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried this? 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.htm

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines