Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A.I. Auto-Tagging with Adobe Sensei ?

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and sorry for my english level,

Wich product of Adobe can auto-tagging pictures/photos with the help of A.I. ( Adobe Sensei ) exactly like in this almost 3 years old demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytv6t6Dhwso

I want something who work exactly like at: 01:50" and at: 05:00" in the video above.

With my research it looks like none of  the actuals Adobe Lr, LrC or Br implement an Auto-Tagging tool who work like this.

Can u confirm me it or disprove it ? ( else wich ones )
Thanks by advance...

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

I think you're right, there is no Adobe product that works like the demo.  The cloud version of Lightroom does use the Sensei tagging behind the scenes -- when you search for a photo, you're searching the hidden Sensei tags. But you can't actually see those tags.  I just checked (yet again) the APIs that expose Creative Cloud services to developers, and it appears that Adobe never released the Sensei APIs either for others to build such a tool.

For Lightroom Classic, you could use the Any Vision plugin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This currently only happens in Lightroom Desktop, which is the cloud version of Lightroom. Unfortunately the tags it adds to your images are not user viewable. You can only use these tags in searches. The plugin for bridge they show off in this video is not available to anybody outside Adobe yet. It would be super useful to have this in Lightroom Classic but I highly doubt we would ever see that happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you're right, there is no Adobe product that works like the demo.  The cloud version of Lightroom does use the Sensei tagging behind the scenes -- when you search for a photo, you're searching the hidden Sensei tags. But you can't actually see those tags.  I just checked (yet again) the APIs that expose Creative Cloud services to developers, and it appears that Adobe never released the Sensei APIs either for others to build such a tool.

For Lightroom Classic, you could use the Any Vision plugin to add AI-generated tags to your photos, optionally adding them as keywords. Any Vision uses the Google AI services, which powers Google image search. The Any Vision web page also lists a number of other AI-tagging services that work with Lightroom Classic.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A big thanks for your answer who looks very complete!

So, to sum up there is actually no Adobe tools who make this job and the only way to do this is to use an external service via a plug-in in the Lightroom Classic.

Thank you again for this great answer!

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

is there an update about doing that on Lightroom , cloud version ? 

Thanks for the answer !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"is there an update about doing that on Lightroom , cloud version ?"

What's posted above is still current.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines