• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AgStoreProviderSession:getEntityByID: id must be a number or string.

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When editing in LR6 Lightroom version: 6.8 [ 1099473 ] (Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 - Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB). I now frequently get the message:

An internal error has occurred.

The effect is no image (DNG <10Mb) in the "Develop" Module.

Looked on the web and saw that Adobe has had no answer to this. Until the latest update this never occurred. Anyone has the same issue (and solution)?

Bill Melbourne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bill,

Please follow the steps from solution 1 and 2 mentioned in this article Troubleshoot unexpected behavior in specific user account | Windows 7, Vista and let us know if that helps.

Regards.

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bill,

Could you please let us know if you are still facing the issue?

If Yes, then please try the steps as suggested above.

If No, then please let us know so that we can mark this as resolved.

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But how can I change anything in the Photoshop preference if I cannot even open Photoshop?

It's supposed to be simple: choose photo in LR classic, choose "edit in photoshop2021"...

(An internal error has occurred.
AgStoreProviderSession:”getEntityByID: id must be a number or string. )Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 10.02.17 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this issue too. My current work around is to already have photoshop running and just giving the program a second. I still get this message, but it will eventually open in photoshop. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries on the command, but it only opens one. Hopefully they fix this soon, otherwise this is going to be a long recital photo season. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also seeing this issue. I am not sure why I would follow steps in an article to resolve an issue in Windows 7, Vista when I am on a Mac running a Mac OS. Will open that article however to see if anything comes out of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are adding you shelf to a four year old post. Not only that, to a post that apparently did not get solved. And to a post that is for an extremely outdated version of LrC.

Please post your own conversation.

When you do, please include Lightroom Classic Version, MACOS version, and the exact error message you get. A big help is to include scrrenshots. For example a screenshot of the error message.

Do not use words like "latest version" 

Please use the Insert Photo button to paste in your screenshot, many members absolutly mistrust attachments.

Why a new post?

• Many members will ignore old posts
  • Your system may not match the original post
  • Your problem may not match the original post, LrC version for example

Also, it can be helpful, and might get asked afterwords to include your System Info as LrC reports it. Following is  my SOP on that

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Sample below as of 7/1/2021

Lightroom Classic version: 10.3 [ 202105281559-8dc50eb4 ]

License: Creative Cloud

Language setting: en

Operating system: Windows 10 - Business Edition

Version: 10.0.19043

Application architecture: x64

System architecture: x64

Logical processor count: 8

Processor speed: 4.0GHz

SqLite Version: 3.34.0

Built-in memory: 16317.1 MB

Real memory available to Lightroom: 16317.1 MB

Real memory used by Lightroom: 1302.8 MB (7.9%)

Virtual memory used by Lightroom: 1586.9 MB

GDI objects count: 746

USER objects count: 2288

Process handles count: 1909

Memory cache size: 252.3MB

Internal Camera Raw version: 13.3 [ 807 ]

Maximum thread count used by Camera Raw: 5

Camera Raw SIMD optimization: SSE2,AVX,AVX2

Camera Raw virtual memory: 299MB / 8158MB (3%)

Camera Raw real memory: 303MB / 16317MB (1%)

System DPI setting: 96 DPI (high DPI mode)

Desktop composition enabled: Yes

Displays: 1) 2560x1440

Input types: Multitouch: No, Integrated touch: No, Integrated pen: Yes, External touch: No, External pen: Yes, Keyboard: No

Graphics Processor Info:

DirectX: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti (27.21.14.6089)

Application folder: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom Classic

Library Path: F:\Files\Pictures\Vacations and Day Trips\Photo Trips\24 Photo Trip September 2019\24 Photo Trip September 2019-v10.lrcat

Settings Folder: C:\Users\goldi\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom

Installed Plugins:

1) Aurora HDR

2) ColorChecker Camera Calibration

3) DxO PhotoLab 3

4) DxO PhotoLab 3 Importer

5) HDR Efex Pro 2

6) Helicon Focus Export

7) Iridient X-Transformer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having tha same problem. It's crazy that hasn't been resolved since 2017! I'm using Lightroom Classic version 11.3.1 and MACOS Big SUR version 11.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the exact same issue, and I'm commenting now because the Support team kept referring me to this thread (and others) that was absolutely no help.  Perhaps the next person with this issue may get something out of this though, and save them 8 hours of Support chat.  That's how long it took all up!

I was using Topaz Sharpen AI and Topaz DeNoise AI to edit externally (right clcik, select Edit in...), and was receiving this error message:

An internal error has occurred.

when editing batches of images, however, not for each image in the batch.

I set up a new computer after first encountering the issue, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling all of the applications (both Topaz products and Lightroom) a few times after that, and it made no difference.  Topaz Support were very helpful, but this was definitely a Lightroom error.

After several attempts at Remote Access solutions that made no difference I was asked to create a new catalogue.  So far the error has not persisted with the new catalogue, and I think I have been able to import all of the images across with no loss of work, so fingers crossed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I spoke too soon.  The error persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 01, 2023 Aug 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here in 2023! -after the last update (25.0)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2023 Aug 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’ve posted to a very old thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread, though not impossible, is the same issue which you are currently experiencing. Rather than resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information including system information, a complete description of the problem and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

In the unlikely event the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines