• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI noise reduction not working

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to perform the new AI noise reduction that came with the least LR classic update but the process is alsways termiated with an unknown error message. I'm using a 2018 Mac Mini with the 6 core i7 processor and osx 13.2.1.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR classic is version 12.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 2018 Mac mini uses an integrated GPU (Intel UHD Graphics 630) which has got access to around 1.5GB of shared system memory.  The system requirements for LrC 12.x are linked to below. Note the minium GPU memory is 2GB. I suspect this is the reason Denoise doesn't work on your system.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's probably the reason.

I just wondered that the function is even possible to select as some of the AI masking tools are not availble and grayed out due to a lack of graphics memory. So I supposed it should work as it is available. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wrote the following in another thread, but forgot to included it here

'That being said, a more informative error message would help avoid the confusion caused by a meaningless error number.'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines