• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All LR Classic sliders lagging with new update-LR 11.0

Contributor ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR sliders are broken for me all very lagging. Updated today to 11.0 and all othr Adobe products and Windows 10 PC up to date as well. This worked perfectly before the update.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Solved! Sort of....I have a Loupedeck CT control console and other users are having the exact same issue, so I believe now that the Loupedeck is the culprit. Thaks for your input.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic version: 11.0 [ 202110120910-0bccc70d ]
License: Creative Cloud
Language setting: en
Operating system: Windows 10 - Business Edition
Version: 10.0.19041
Application architecture: x64
System architecture: x64
Logical processor count: 20
Processor speed: 3.6GHz
SqLite Version: 3.36.0
Built-in memory: 65414.8 MB
Real memory available to Lightroom: 65414.8 MB
Real memory used by Lightroom: 5897.1 MB (9.0%)
Virtual memory used by Lightroom: 7080.2 MB
GDI objects count: 859
USER objects count: 3156
Process handles count: 2573
Memory cache size: 80.1MB
Internal Camera Raw version: 14.0 [ 950 ]
Maximum thread count used by Camera Raw: 5
Camera Raw SIMD optimization: SSE2,AVX,AVX2
Camera Raw virtual memory: 1925MB / 32707MB (5%)
Camera Raw real memory: 2158MB / 65414MB (3%)
System DPI setting: 96 DPI
Desktop composition enabled: Yes
Displays: 1) 2560x1440, 2) 1920x1080
Input types: Multitouch: No, Integrated touch: No, Integrated pen: No, External touch: No, External pen: No, Keyboard: No

Graphics Processor Info:
DirectX: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER (30.0.14.7212)

Application folder: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom Classic
Library Path: D:\Lightroom\Lightroom Catalog-2-v10-v11.lrcat
Settings Folder: C:\Users\shayb\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom

Installed Plugins:
1) AdobeStock
2) Facebook
3) Flickr
4) Loupedeck2
5) Luminar 4
6) Nikon Tether Plugin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Operating system: Windows 10 - Business Edition
Version: 10.0.19041

Build 19041, that is more than a year out of date, current available is build 19043.  That build means your Windows 10 version is  2004 as opposed to  21H1. Now looking at LrC system requirements, an even older version 1909 would work, but that is at minimal capability. Fairly sure several capabilities do not work in LrC with that old of an OS. Fairly sure you should have had issues before now.

Displays: 1) 2560x1440, 2) 1920x1080

This one just f.y.i.

I have not noticed any mention of any LrC upgrades improving performance via using the GPU for sub 4K. But, as your GPU is very new, probably not a hit on performance. You might want to experiment with that. Had your GPU been say a GTX 800, then yep, do not enable use of graphics processor.

Graphics Processor Info:
DirectX: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER (30.0.14.7212)

So v472.12, per NVIDIA web site, if using a Game Ready driver, current is v496.49, released yesterday. If using the more stable Studio Driver, current is v472.39 also released yesterday.

That could be an issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will check it out, hopefully it's the graphics driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved I think!  I actually found a second glitch yesterday and it was because GPU had become turned OFF during the update. Seems to be all better now. I also updated to the new Nvidia graphics driver, but I'm pretty sure it was the fact that GPU acceleration had become turned completely off that was causing the issue. It is so frustrating when updates cause settings and preferences to be changed without notice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was not the answer, the issue came back. I believe now that it is being caused by Loupedeck console.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved! Sort of....I have a Loupedeck CT control console and other users are having the exact same issue, so I believe now that the Loupedeck is the culprit. Thaks for your input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent my Loupedeck back after 2 hours due to lag issues. As soon as I went fullscreen in Lightroom (Which I guess is the whole point of Loupedeck) Everything would chug on an RTX3080 Ryzen 5600x 32GB system. Completely unsatisfactory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I don't have a loupedeck but I am using a new Asus ROG 17" laptop with Ryzen 5900HX and Nvidia RTX 3080 GPU 64Gb of RAM and experience the exact same thing on Windows 11. I've updated LRC to the very latest version and have applied all Windows patches all to no avail. LRC works great on my Macbook Pro. Also tried this on my son's 1 year old Alienware gaming laptop and have the exact same issue although not quite to the same degree as the new laptop. I've had to revert back to my older Mac until this gets resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a Loupedeck Live and am having the same issues.

Works flawlessly on Startup, and for about 20min it makes my workflow SO FAST... but then I'll turn a dial and the sliders just CREEP and CRAWL, all the snapiness is gone, and my workflow comes to a screeching halt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New LoupeDeck 5.0.1 fixed all my issues! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Actually just downloaded it last night, but have not tested yet. Sounds like good news though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to confirm that I have also been experience significant lag with the sliders in LR. It severely ffects any editing I want to do. I dont have Loupdeck so it cant be that. Not sure where to go from here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, but this post is nearly 2 years old and specific to Loupedeck. I'd recommend finding more info elsewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines