• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush tool not working

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to use the brush too for awhile now although it's not working. For the most part i use presets, and when tring to brush over something to lower exposure and use the overlay to see where it effects nothing shows. I've been trying to research the issue although i've found to my knowledge no one else having this issue. If anyone has ideas to what could be going wrong my ears are open. 

Thank you!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the following info:

LRC Community guidelines,jpg.JPG

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

"when trying to brush over something to lower exposure and use the overlay to see where it affects nothing shows."

Make sure Flow and Density are set to 100:

johnrellis_0-1666834384143.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your overlay colour is different to those in your photo as well as following @johnrellis advice. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, the colour overlay doesn’t appear after I’ve brushed and I even try to change the exposure or contrast. Anything that would make a visible difference but nothing shows. Thinking of uninstalling and reinstalling. Been faulty for myself since the new update with the masking feature.

Get Outlook for iOS<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you verify that Flow and Density are 100?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines